Just Do it....
Memory Game:
1. Add a comment to my blog by leaving a memory that you and I experienced together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little, or A LOT. All you have to do, is simply, remember.
2. When you've done that, post this to your blog, experience the memories from your lifetime, and I'll return the favor.
(Thanks Amy:)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
REMEMBER WHEN...
Posted by Sean and Karaden Lodder at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
BOOT CAMP is the first thing that comes to mind, I have loved getting to hang out with you more. But my first memory is just how nice you always are...you are possibly the sweetest person I know not to mention incredibly talented! I love having you as a neighbor and a friend.
I remember when I first met you and found out you were builing your house and getting married in the same year...I thought you guys were nuts to begin with, but also said that if you guys can make it through those two things and still be crazy for eachother - you are meant to be together...
I, like Chantel, love being a neighbor of yours! Us three should go get a drink one night! You are so fun and so cute and I hope to get to know you better and better each year! Hopefully you will have your AZ girls and your UT girls!!!
I can't wait to see more pics of your house!! Also, I missed you at the manager's meeting....maybe i can come work at your store one day too :) I hope you are feeling better and hope to see you sooner than later.
My first memories of you were when you were building and I would see you outside freezing in the snow all bundled up. It was you and a whole bunch of guys building a house...impressive! Girly, girl/construction worker!
My first memory was in Rodworks. I was checking out and you asked for my zip code or something and we figured out that we both lived in Farmington, then I saw you building!!!
More recent memories - boot camp. Good times with no results - except for new friendships. :) You are so sweet and so nice. You are always happy and willing to do whatever for everyone. You are so cute and so talented in your personal and decorating style.
It has been fun getting to know you better.
Thank goodness for boot camp huh?! Or else it might have taken us a really long time to meet cuz you are the busiest person I know...you work so much :). I remember when Jason made us run around the block like 50 times (well it felt like 50) and then he busted us for cutting across the parking lot. It's all about cutting corners ya know! :)
Gosh, too many to choose from since we have been best friends since first grade! Some of my favorite memories of you took place in our neighborhood..... Making up dances, T.P.ing, when you ripped your shorts on the fence, dressing up for the pizza man or for Barrows, and staying up late and talking while camping out in the Wagner's backyard. My all time fav. though took place in the Wagner's garage (you know which night I am talking about with Larry). I loved growing up with you and I can't wait to come visit you in a few weeks! Love you!
You in heels on your first day of work...not just any heels but 3 inch hooker heels, well good thing you didn't live to far to go home and change! And look at you now, comfy shoe wearin manager! You are truly gifted and it is my pleasure to work with you everyday:)
Boot Camp of course! I am so glad you are doing it again, cuz you are so sweet and fun to hang out with and I am not sure how long it would have taken to actually meet you! Thanks for being tortured with me... someday we are going to look hot from all this working out...right?
Post a Comment