Ok so I guess we are growing mushrooms these days? I've been picking small ones out of the side of our yard lately and just yesterday I found this one that grew over night! I promise it's real and it's so perfect! I was pretty excited about it so I thought, what better to blog about than a mushroom right?...Oh man I think I need to have a kid or something?
So of course I had to do a little show in tell to the neighbors and they all thought it was interesting too. Especially my cute lil neighbor Salem she asked if she could have it cause she thought it was pretty cool. Later on I went over to chat with her parents and she had it in this cute lil jar and all. Her mom Chantel told me she put it out there so the fairies would come to her house ...(notice the rock for the fairies to sit on and the cute lil flowers). I tell ya lil kids and their big imaginations :) Let me know how that works out for ya "Sa":)








1 comments:
This is so cute about maybe you needing a kid or something. I love you and miss you sooo much.
XoXo
Jess (Your Cousin)
Post a Comment