I am: surprised I'm doing this cause I never like to do this kind of stuff.
I know: what it feels like to lose someone very close to you.
I want: my entire family to come visit me someday.
I have: a great mom that is my best friend.
I hate: dust in my house..I guess that's what I get for having a lot of black furniture.
I fear: that I may never get to do all the things on my bucket list.
I feel: like sometimes I'm so far away from my family.
I hear: my dishwasher, dryer, and Jay Leno talking about McCain ...woo-hoo!!!
I smell: fabric softeners.
I crave: one of Sean's famous smoothies, and all junk food.
I search: for good deals when I shop.
I wonder: what my kids will look like?
I regret: not spending more time with the ones I have lost.
I care: about my health.
I always: talk to my mom @ least one time a day.
I am not: always certain that people really know me for who I really am?
I believe: in the Lord.
I sing: my guts out in the car with Sean. (great quality time)
I fight: with my weight.
I write: a hundred post-it notes a day at work.
I can usually be found: at work or home.
I lose: my patience with the littlest things sometimes.
I win: a free meal @ Cafe Rio more than I should...
I wish: I could go back and watch my entire life on video and always have it.
I never: feel like the days are long enough.
I forget: peoples birthdays all the time...I need a designated B-Day calendar.
I am scared: of losing anymore people in my life.
I need: to be a better wife...as far as cooking, cleaning, and staying on top of things.
I am happy about: where I'm at in my life.
TAG: anyone who wants to...its a quick and easy one, just write the first thing that comes to your mind.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
*TAG YOUR IT *
Posted by Sean and Karaden Lodder at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment