Sunday, November 16, 2008

FALL TIME FUN!!!

Today Sean and I went over to his mom and dad's house to rake leaves for them while they were out of town. Myself coming from desert landscaping never really got the opportunity to rake up a good ol'pile of leaves and go hog wild. We had soo.. much fun, although I have to say 1/2 way into it I asked Sean "who's idea was this?"...well 16 "33" gallon trash bags later we were well entertained for our Sunday afternoon. Thanks Scott and Sheryl for having such an amazing backyard that always shows us a good time.



3 comments:

Farrell Fam said...

Nice work guys! I wanted to take picutres of the kids in those leaves! Sorry we missed out! My mom told me how much she appreciated you guys doing that!

The Halls said...

You guys are cute! I love that you never got to rake a pile of leaves...I didn't either until I moved here...sad...repressed childhood...I'll talk to you about it later...

Destenee said...

Thats a big freaking pile of leaves! Did you jump in them? Do you have hay fever like crazy...my nose started running just thinking about all those leaves!