Sunday, November 9, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

On Halloween we dress up @ my work it was so much fun this year cause we made our costumes. I thought Sean was going to kill me when he got home from the Jazz game we were making 3 tu-tu's and if you can imagine it was pretty messy:)I don't have a good pic of all of us together but Katie was a butterfly, and Jess was a bumble bee...they both looked really cute. I usually don't get to into Halloween but I have to admit it is fun to be something else for a day. I think I like seeing all the little kids costumes the most about Halloween. When we got off work we handed out candy for a bit, and then headed over to our neighbors house for a fun get together. After that we went into Salt Lake with some friends, and by the end of the night I was one tired LADYBUG.

Sean and I

Me at work...and yes those are gellies I think I might bring them back?

My pumpkin

I was hoping it would look like a mustache...did it work?

Sean's pumpkin...which I must say I was very proud of!

My cute witch my mother-in-law Sheryl gave me.

Every holiday I like to do fun things with my apothecary jars...I think Sean loves it too because it usually involves candy and somehow those jars are always decreasing.

5 comments:

Life's Little Blessings said...

You look absolutely adorable. Halloween is my favorite. I miss you and love you guys even more<3

The Halls said...

cute cute cute!

Thanks for the invite to your blog!

I am thinking about going private soon...

The Todds said...

I loved your costume! You are too cute! Also thanks for the invite, I am always checking in!

JenAndrewAva said...

I love all of your new pictures! Your Halloween costume was adorable! Lets get together soon.

Brittany and Drew said...

Hi! You look adorable. I love your decorations!