New Year's is always a blast. My parents came up again this year for the week after Christmas to bring in the New Year. Sean's parents have a beautiful cabin up in the Uinta mountains. We are so blessed to have such a great family and this place to go to all year long. We spend alot of time here in the winter... snowmobiling of course, it's what Sean lives for. Thanks Scott and Sheryl for building such a beautiful place for us to spend time at. On New Year's we snowmobiled down to the bonfire which was about the size of a large 2 story house. Last year I was standing to close to it and it burned the fur off the hood of my jacket...oops! After we got back from the fire we hot tubbed and watched fire works. Suprisingly almost everybody stayed up past midnight unlike the past years:) We were there for 4 days and we tore up the mountains and thankfully nobody got hurt and not too much damage was made on this trip. Sean was hit by somebody and he was very lucky to come out of it with just a few damages to the sled. We also played alot of WII and ate lots of yummy food. I hope that 2009 brings lots of happiness and unforgetable memories for all of you!!!
Sean and I at the bonfire
Marcus and Tanner eatin some snow
Amberleigh and I staying plenty warm
Our cousin Jonathan and his girlfriend Miranda
My cute in laws all bundled up
Poor Marcus was really upset that he couldn't go on the ride with us :(
LINE EM' UP BOYS...I TELL YA MEN AND THEIR MACHINES?
Baby Brighton with the girls
I bet my parents never would have thought they would be apart of all of this...HECK...I never even thought I'd be here someday, all I've ever known is sunshine by the pool and palm trees!
unloading the sleds for the weekend...Sean looks soo cute in his mad bomber hat:)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
4TH ANNUAL NEW YEAR'S AT THE LODDER'S LODGE
Posted by Sean and Karaden Lodder at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love the pics of you guys on your mobiles. I love you and miss you dearly.
Sounds like you guys had a blast! I hope Seans sled recovers nicely. :)
I saw Ms. Christina today and we decided we miss you sooooo much. BTW she cannot get on your blog.
xoxo
I haven't checked my gmail account since the last time I emailed you, so I haven't been able to see all the happening of the Lodder Fam! First off, congrats on your anniversary! I'm so proud of you Sean! Second, your house puts my house to SHAME!!! Stop buying and doing cute things in there! Miss you and the Rodworks girls! (well, most of them anyway!:)
Post a Comment