For those of you that don't know us very well we are avid snowmobilers.This is something we all love to do as a family that is soo much fun and helps break up the winter. With the winters being so long here I think we would go crazy if we didn't find a way to get out in the snow and enjoy it. We mostly ride up at Sean's parents cabin in the Uinta's. Sean built up my sled and customized it to fit me...what do you think? and if your wondering what's on our heads they are mo-hawks and everyone in his family has a different color, we definitely turn some heads when we are blazzin trail!!! We try to go sledding as much as we can on the weekends I don't work. For any of you that have never been you must try it sometime, I promise you won't be let down:)(unless you are a weirdo that hates the snow!)




Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by Sean and Karaden Lodder at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
So cute! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment