Sunday, January 25, 2009

GO JAZZ!!!

Last week my friend Jess took me to a Jazz game and we had a grand OL' time!!! After work we went down to gateway for some sushi @ Happy Sumo...which by the way you have to try the buffalo roll, it's amazing:)If your like me and you don't love too much raw fish you will like it because it has chicken in it. When we finished up with dinner we headed over to the game and cheered off our sushi. Love ya Jess thanks for takin your pal!!!











Everytime the bear goes up on that ladder it makes me soo nervous...I mean seriously that cub has some mad balancing skills!!!

1 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

I need you to update! What do you expect me to do while I'm at work? (oh...maybe I should try working...) Also, is Ally pregnant? Tell her I said "HI!"