So how lame are we haven't blogged in a month Dang!!! So only thing new with us is I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and an implant done on my front tooth ouch...ouch...and more ouch!!!Sean was an angel and took very good care of me and he even kept up on the house work ...well almost, you know how it is they never do it quite like we do but it was the thought that counted right. Luckily I am finally on the mend I STILL HAVE 2 STINKIN DRY SOCKETS THOUGH GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Anyways life is good we just have nothing to blog about, but stay tuned we will have a lot after this coming weekend:) Mama your girl is gonna see ya in 4 days...pinch me is it really happening?
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hello Miss! I'm finally able to get on here! yay! Anyways it was awesome to see you! You need to post those pics so I can have them!!! Peace Baby
Time for an update dearie!
I miss seeing what you are up to. I love you~!
Post a Comment